Think you're the next must-have at BrewSpot? Apply, we're always open to the right profiles!
Are you passionate about beer and want to share this passion? Then contact us because regardless of your availability and your professional situation, we are interested in your profile!
Junior Event Manager (M/F) – NL
As Junior Event Manager you will be responsible of coordinating a portfolio of corporate events from the initial proposal phase all the way to final contract closure. This includes:
• Responding to daily event requests by proactively answering prospect questions and writing the corresponding adequate event proposals. We aim to deliver proposals within the same business day as the request and at the latest 24hours later;
• Fine-tuning the event proposals with respect to the prospect needs and negotiation until contract signature;
• Preparing the events by coordinating the event animators, booking the event facilities and catering services, following-up with the client, ordering brewing supplies…
• Being present during every event to welcome the client on site and coordinate all local activities to make sure the event runs smoothly and allows maximum customer satisfaction;
• Coordinating all post-event activities: follow-up of the beer deliveries, payment of suppliers and animators, invoice generation and follow-up of client payments…
• Evaluating customer satisfaction and identification of potential improvement areas;
In parallel, you will also support the sales/networking activities by contacting potential prospects/partners to present the company or by representing BrewSpot in professional networking events or via online marketing activities.
During the first months, you will have the support of the BrewSpot team to help you learn the job and support you when needed.
Depending on your aspirations and the results achieved, you will have the possibility to take further responsibilities in the team.
We are looking for a passionate candidate with the following profile:
• Very good written and oral communication skills in order to respond professionally to high-end corporate customers; As such, the knowledge of languages is critical including French, Dutch and English as a minimum;
• Very good organizational skills in order to manage with the correct priorities multiple activities in parallel (incoming customer requests, proposals to write, events to manage, post-event follow-up…);
• Driving license in order to be able to travel according to the events planning;The possession of a car is an advantage for optimum autonomy and flexibility.
• Pragmatic, hands-on, problem solver personality in order to get things done on time with a focused, fast and disciplined approach;
• Autonomous, self-driven, entrepreneur and team-player attitudes, feeling confortable in a (sometimes hectic) start-up environment;
• Ready to work following a flexible weekly agenda in line with the weekly events planning. Most of our professional events take place during the week (sometimes early or late in the day) but some can happen in the weekend;
• Ready to work within a shared office environment ideally in Louvain-La-Neuve; Part-time homeworking will also be possible;
• Ready to travel internationally when needed in case of important international meetings or events;
• The knowledge of beer and brewing is of course an asset but not mandatory;
We offer you an exciting fast-paced job that will allow you to develop your communication, project management and sales skills rapidly due to the large number of events to manage for a wide variety of clients. Depending on the results achieved and your ambition, further growth and responsibilities are possible.
We also offer a lot of autonomy with a flexible weekly agenda and within a nice start-up environment using the latest digital tools. We also offer the possibility to work part-time from home.
Last but not least, we offer an attractive results based salary rewarding the high achievers.
If you are interested and have the required competences and experience, we will be happy to receive your motivation letter and CV on firstname.lastname@example.org. If your profile matches the job requirements, we will come back to you for a first phone conversation.